Arizona Star Res. is a exploration company based in Canada. Arizona Star Res. develops copper, gold and silver in Chile, and holds various exploration projects in Chile. Its main asset in development is CERRO CASALE in Chile and its main exploration property is AGUA DE LA PIEDRA in Chile.
· Hawkstone Mining said today it would become a dedied lithium company, Arizona Lithium Limited. The main focus will be their 100% owned Big Sandy Lithium Project in Arizona, US.
The Oro Negro Mining Company Property is in Casa Grande, Arizona. Historically the site has been associated with the Casa Grande Mining District which is now part of the Gila River Indian Reservation. The Oro Negro Mining Company Property is a surface and underground mining operation. The Sonoran Desert of the Intermontane Plateaus characterize ...
· Green Mining Company Aims to Build ZeroEmission Mine in Arizona. In Mine Quarry by Jim SilvaMarch 11, 2020. By investing in a sustainable mining operation, South32 is committing itself to making a positive impact for its workers, its nearby communities, and its business. The first major mining operation to open in Santa Cruz County, Arizona ...
· New World cashed up to develop Antler. How much copper New World Resources thinks it might annually produce is the big question but for those comfortable speculating on a .
Named after a Tombstone hardrock miner by the name of John "Jimmie" Pearce, the Pearce Mining District and the town contributed much to Southeastern Arizona's mining history. Pearce and his wife left Tombstone after silver was demonetized in 1893, which had a negative impact on mining. In the spring of 1894, Pearce and his wife bought a ranch in the Sulphur Springs Valley, 25 miles northeast ...
Mining History Association . 17th Annual Conference June 14, 2006. Apache Gold Casino Resort, Globe Arizona . The 17 th annual conference of the Mining History Association was held in the historic central Arizona mining area around Globe and Miami, June 14, 2006. The conference venues were the Apache Gold Resort Casino outside Globe for the program sessions, Presidential Luncheon, and .
The Florence copper project loed in Pinal County, Arizona, US is fully owned by Florence Copper, a whollyowned subsidiary of Taseko Mines. Discovered by Continental Oil Company (Conoco) in 1970, approximately 50,000t of mineralised quartz monzonite were mined from .
Our Tom Reed Jr. Mine is in the Oatman Mining District, also in Arizona. The Oatman Mining District produced two million ounces of gold and million ounces of silver from 1906 to 1942. The Tom Reed Jr. Mine, last worked in the 1980's, is loed on the next vein south of the Tom Reed Mine, which was and is one of the three major mines at Oatman.
In 1991 Kirkland Mining Company was developed to determine the "highest and best" use of the mineral deposit under the claims. Shortly thereafter, a 100,000 ton sales contract was executed with the BLM, including an accepted mining plan of operation and environmental assessment, for material intended to be used as oil absorbent in the cleanup one of the largest oil spills in our country ...
Turney: Mr. Hal Perry, Sunstate Contracting Company, 4400 W. Missorie #20, Glendale, Arizona 85301, phone said that their company is interested in purchasing the Antler Gold Mine in Mohave County. He says there is a problem with obtaining clear title to adjoining land which been claimed by a .
Click here to view Antler Mine (Spuyten Duyvel Mine), Pine Peak, Hualapai Mining District, Hualapai Mountains, Mohave County, Arizona, USA Nearest other occurrences of Antlerite ( miles)
· The company was founded in 2017 by Charles Bass, a veteran mining entrepreneur and geologist and previously the cofounder of Aquila Resources. Bass had extensive experience working in Arizona, including a stint at the Twin Buttes copper mine nearby to Oracle Ridge. "He [Bass] is very familiar with the Arizona geology.
Our company is headquartered in a rehabilitated building in Mesa, Arizona, which has become a hub of innovation, technological advancements, and business opportunities. The revitalization of our historical building has been a metaphor of BlokForge's mission to affirm the impact and monumental possibilities of virtual currency on the global financial system.
Company profile page for Arizona Mining Inc including stock price, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information
· The company was founded 108 years ago in 1912 and is one of the biggest mining companies in the US, with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. FreeportMcMoRan Copper Gold Inc. (NYSE:FCX) Pixabay ...
THE CALUMET ARIZONA MINING COMPANY The Calumet and Arizona was organized in March, 1901, under the laws of Arizona with a capitalization of 2,500,000, shares par, and the capitalization increased February, 1911, to 6,500,000. The Company has paid in dividends to date 16,456,812, and has at present a cash surplus of 4,000,000.
Quantity 800 linear feet of shelf space Collection Number MC 169 (collection) Summary This collection consists of records () of the Anaconda Copper Mining Company and contains correspondence, court papers, financial and production records, legal documents, organizational records, subject files, and other materials for the Anaconda Copper Mining Company and many of its .
The history of mining in Arizona is rich and colorful with silver, gold, and copper all having been discovered and mined in the state. The first mining company in Arizona was established in Ajo in the 1850s. The arrival of the railroad brought a booming industry to CliftonMorenci, Bisbee and Jerome, all yielding vast quantities of rich copper ore.
· The company plans to break ground on the mining operation by mid2020, according to its website. The project has split rockclimbing enthusiasts into .
· New World Resources (NWC) acquires 100 per cent of the Antler Copper Deposit in Arizona, USA. In January 2020, New World entered an agreement with SW Metals to acquire Antler and since then has paid US million (A million) The company must now make annual payments of US75,000 (A103,170) until the start of commercial production.
· Welcome to Silver Bullet Mines Inc., Over the past 10 years over U4 million or C million has been spent on this project. The Directors have personally invested over C900,000. 4900 acres 232 claims Plus three 20 acre patented claims. Silver 5 historical mines Multiple shafts and over 74 adits. Copper – Potential Copper Porphyry.
Find a list of AZ Mining Companies throughout southern Arizona
All 1,508 mines in Yavapai County, Arizona. Adventure and Lizabeth Pat. MS 4175. Agua Frio Patented Alto and Alto American Selco Claims No. 1. American Selco Claims No. 2. ArizonaVirginia Copper Co Property. Black Rock GroupBlue Tank Dist.